free web tracker

  • < link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://bigwhitehat.blogspot.com" /> < meta name="DC.Identifier" content="http://bigwhitehat.us">
    < link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://bigwhitehat.com/" />

    bigwhitehat

    “No man in the wrong can stand up against a fellow that is in the right and keeps on a-comin’.” Captain Bill McDonald, Texas Ranger.

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas

    Good guys wear white hats. And they never run out of bullets.

    Friday, February 10, 2006

    Unicyclist Update



    Back in November I posted a unicyclist story.

    The question was, "Is this a unicyclist or a unicyclist impersonator?"

    I have an update. Wednesday evening Jason approached me at work. He had a wild look in his eye. I asked what kind of mischief we were about to get into.

    He said, “I’ve seen him.”

    “Whom?” (Yes, I actually use the third person inquisitive.)

    “The Unicyclist!”

    “The one with the face like a fishing lure?”

    “It is more like a tackle box.”

    “So was he……?”

    “I was driving in to work and I saw him out of the corner of my eye. He was peddling away on that contraption. He really is a unicyclist.”

    “I wonder if he has a job yet. Maybe he is still looking.”

    I told Echo about it. She looked at me with a shocked countenance. “I saw him here in Plano with the unicycle in his hand. He was applying for a job at target.”

    We have dubbed him, Tackleface. I will be lurking around to get pictures soon. I want Tackleface to run for mayor. This dude could be to Dallas, what Leslie is to Austin (just not in drag).