free web tracker

  • < link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://bigwhitehat.blogspot.com" /> < meta name="DC.Identifier" content="http://bigwhitehat.us">
    < link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://bigwhitehat.com/" />

    bigwhitehat

    “No man in the wrong can stand up against a fellow that is in the right and keeps on a-comin’.” Captain Bill McDonald, Texas Ranger.

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas

    Good guys wear white hats. And they never run out of bullets.

    Wednesday, January 25, 2006

    I wonder if he makes Fuente Cigars

    I have a reader from the Dominican Republic. He never comments. I know little about him. This makes me wonder. Could this reader be a Master? Could he be a Conocedor or a Tabaquero? Could he be one of the people who put painstaking efforts into giving me a moment of pleasure that goes up in smoke?

    If you do not smoke cigars, I must explain. A fine cigar is not truly a product. It is a masterpiece. It is a special creation. It is crafted with the same type of effort a great chef puts into a special meal. It takes years to prepare. It starts as one of the worlds tiniest seeds. The preparations seem endless. Every step is considered to be of utmost importance. Many masters give much time to making a moment of my life an amazing experience.

    To learn about cigars, please look at this page by master cigar maker Carlos Fuente or watch this video.


    Also, read this fantastic poetry on spiritualism and smoking by Ralph Erskine.

    I don’t know who you are amigo. If you do make cigars, thank you. Thank you for making life more amazing.