free web tracker

  • < link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://bigwhitehat.blogspot.com" /> < meta name="DC.Identifier" content="http://bigwhitehat.us">
    < link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://bigwhitehat.com/" />

    bigwhitehat

    “No man in the wrong can stand up against a fellow that is in the right and keeps on a-comin’.” Captain Bill McDonald, Texas Ranger.

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas

    Good guys wear white hats. And they never run out of bullets.

    Monday, March 13, 2006

    Email from Iraq.

    I love getting e-mail from Iraq. The folks over there have such a fantastic attitude. Their dedication to freedom is only surpassed by their love for others.

    This morning I exchanged a couple of e-mails from someone in Iraq that reads this blog and Darlene’s blog. He asked me to pray for a couple of specific things. First, he asked me to pray for the convoys. Most of the war injuries are related to transporting goods and people. Second he asked me to pray for the wives of men in Iraq. Many of them flake out under the pressure of having a husband in a distant war zone. Some desert their husbands prior to their return, especially when he is returning injured. I for one don’t think they do this solely from a lack of character. I think some of them crack up under the stress.

    I know for certain that God will intervene and provide comfort and peace to these ladies if we ask Him. God also watches over people in harms way. He likes to hear from us. He likes it when we are concerned for these folks.

    Later I will post a prayer or two about these things.

    For now, I’m happy to be getting e-mail from the Middle East.