free web tracker

  • < link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://bigwhitehat.blogspot.com" /> < meta name="DC.Identifier" content="http://bigwhitehat.us">
    < link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://bigwhitehat.com/" />

    bigwhitehat

    “No man in the wrong can stand up against a fellow that is in the right and keeps on a-comin’.” Captain Bill McDonald, Texas Ranger.

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas

    Good guys wear white hats. And they never run out of bullets.

    Tuesday, December 20, 2005

    My Chrismas wish List

    Echotig made Santa lists for herself and the children. I think I will play along. Some of these are normal and some are pretty fantastic.

    You can't go wrong with a bone in Ribeye.


    Double Chateau Fuente, not the fanciest cigar in the world. But definitlely my favorite.


    I am pleased to anounce that Stetson has resumed production of the Ruidoso, the finest hat I know.


    A Canon Rebel XT with a good lens. That will get me back in the game. 10 years away and I still have the shutter bug.


    CF Martin & Company, an American icon, I'd like one with a Texas flag top but I couldn't find the picture.


    Benelli 1873 .45 Colt Sporting Rifle and a classic Peacemaker. .45 ACP another American Icon.



    Auburn Boattail Speedster, if your going to dream then dream big.

    All of these things are spectacular. I would love to have any of them. What I really want is peace, quiet and a few kind words. I want a piece of chocolate cake. I want time with the family.

    I want some time alone with Echo. A few years back, I walked her out to a windmill, knelt in the soft soil and gave her a ring. She said yes. That was a really good Christmas.